2021-2022 South Park Yearbook - We need YOUR help!
As you take pictures of your kids at South Park this year, please consider submitting to the yearbook so we can make sure everybody is included! Especially group shots as we try to include as many kids as possible for all of our events!
There are two easy ways to do this:
1) Download the HJ eShare app on your phone (free) and use our code: SPPenguins.
2) If you are on your computer, you can also upload your photos to HJ eShare http://hjeshare.com using the same code: SPPenguins -OR - email your photos in bulk to one of our Yearbook coordinators - Andrey Shinkarev at email@example.com.
- You can easily upload directly from your phone’s photo album to submit throughout the year
- Please enter your child’s grade and brief description of the photo (first day of school, Ice Cream Social, Halloween, etc..).
- You do NOT need to list all names of everybody in the shot.
- If you email him directly, please just include the grades of the kids in the picture(s) and event name.The Yearbook Committee thanks you in advance for your help and support!!!